COVID RESPONSE PLAN
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our home. We are following guidelines issued by the Irish government to ensure your safety while you stay in our home. We have completed safety and hygiene training. We have made the necessary changes to the day to day running of our home, ensuring our services are delivered to you with every precaution possible.
Some of the changes that you will see are:
- Hand sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits to our home, and in all communal areas.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay. Signage and markings will be in place, so safe social distancing is implemented.
- Keys will be disinfected before and after each stay.
- Your bedroom will have received a deep clean and full sanitisation before you arrive.
- We have removed non-essential items from the bedrooms including guest literature, bed throws, cushions, clothes hangers and glasses.
We are more than happy to provide hangers, glasses, extra toiletries on request.
- The utmost care is taken in handling the treatment and sterilisation of bed linen. Our bed linen is washed and sterilised to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses.
- For guests staying multiple nights, rooms will not be cleaned while guests are inside. We ask you to indicate at check in how often you would like your room serviced.
- Regular deep cleaning, washing and sterilisation is carried out across all areas.
We are confident that you will enjoy your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you.